Cookies are small text files stored on the visitor's computer. Cookies are usually used to improve the site, for example, to customize a site according to the visitor's behavior, choices and interests.
No personal information, such as email or name, is automatically saved about the visitor. Personal information that the visitor himself registers can be saved for the purpose of optimizing the user experience and for Netgraph to be able to customize communication according to each user's unique interests. We do not share information with third parties.
There are two types of cookies:
- A permanent cookie remains on the visitor's computer for a certain amount of time.
- A session cookie is stored temporarily in the computer's memory while a visitor is on a web page. Session cookies disappear when you close your browser.
- Allow the system to recognize recurring users to customize the services.
- Calculate, report and analyze user numbers and traffic.
- Develop and improve the website and service by understanding how it is used.